When worn against your babies skin, the skin warmth releases
healing oils which are a natural anti-inflammatory, restoring calm to a
tired and irritated baby. It may also assist sleep and skin irritations
due to the positive effects on the immune system. This is Europe’s
Natural Pain Reliever.
How does it work?
This Amber Teething Necklace can be worn from 2
months of age, or as soon as baby starts teething or showing signs of
pain and discomfort. This necklace will comfortably fit children up to
7yrs of age. Unlike teething gels, powders or pain relief syrups, a
traditional amber necklace imported from the Baltic region is a
non-invasive and side effect free remedy for the pain and complications
of teething. Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are
also recognised by allopathic medicine in some European countries, where
they are sold in local pharmacies.
Available in 3 colours:
- Cognac ( Dark Honey)
- Light Honey
- Always supervise their infant child when wearing the necklace or bracelet
- Remove the necklace or bracelet when their child is asleep or unattended
- Do not allow their child to chew the necklace or bracelet
- Consider using alternate forms of pain relief
- Seek medical advice if there are any concerns about their child s health and well being.