Child Safety Harneses
Mel Baby Furniture
In Store Specials
Mamas and Papas - Mylo
Out and About
Slings and Carriers
PRAMS / STROLLERS
New Products ...
Featured Products ...
All Products ...
:: Maxi Rider AHR Car Seat Licorice
Maxi Rider AHR Car Seat Licorice
Save: 39% off
Increased Size and Depth of Headrest
· The size of the Maxi Rider AHR Headrest has increased by over
40% thus improving side impact protection. This will better contain and
protect a child’s head in a side impact crash.
· The EPS foam liner has increased in thickness. Thicker EPS foam
increases the energy absorption in a side impact crash to protect the
Shoulder Height Markers
· Shoulder Height Markers have been introduced to make it easier for parents
to understand if the seat is suitable for their child and when the child needs
to move to the next form of restraint. The Maxi Rider converts from a
Forward Facing Seat into a Booster Seat which means there are 3 height
labels that correspond with modes of use.
A Upper Shoulder Height Marker
B Middle Shoulder Height Marker
C Lower Shoulder Height Marker
Lower Shoulder Height Marker
Using the in-built harness, the child’s shoulders must be in-line with this marker
or above this marker. If the child’s shoulders are below then the child should
remain in their previous child restraint. Approximately 6 months.
Middle Shoulder Height Marker
When the child’s shoulders reach this marker, convert the child restraint to
booster seat mode and use either a lap-sash seat belt or a child harness and
lap-sash seat belt or lap only seat belt. Approximately 4 years.
Upper Shoulder Height Marker
When the child’s shoulders reach this upper marker, or the child no longer
fits in the child restraint, approximately 6 to 8 years of age, then the child
must be moved to the next form of child restraint.
In-Built Harness Length
· The In-Built Harness has increased in length to improve ability to fit
· The SLIDEGUARD Clip has new warning advice ‘Always Use This Device’.
This means that the 2010 Australian Standard acknowledges the benefit
of the clip in being always used and the standard now requires that if
the seat has a SLIDEGUARD it must be used at all times.
Child Harness Compatibility
· The 2010 Maxi Rider AHR is only compatible with the 2010 Protecta
· Seats without this device will have reduced protection in a crash as the
lap belt may not always be positioned on the hips and thighs.
Trim Design and Support Insert
· The Maxi Rider trim has been updated to match with Meridian AHR print.
The 4 colour variations include Grey Frost, Licorice, Praline and Navy.
· An additional insert has been added to support a younger child.
· The AHR Headrest now incorporates stereo speakers for audio pleasure.
The speakers are compatible with MP3 players (not included). A pocket
has been added to the side of the trim for MP3 storage.
· Now includes a full messy mat for car upholstery protection.
· New colour coded seat belt path labels and further additional warnings.
· Clearer, easy to read instruction manuals.
Model: SNS-MAXI-AHR- Licorice
Shipping Weight: 9.5kgs
Manufactured by: Safe n Sound
Terms and Conditions
Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168
Copyright © 2013
Glenhuntly Baby Carriages
Free Classified Ads
Web Design Melbourne